Join now

DUTCH AND SWEDISH SPEAKERS NEEDED (London)

CALLING ALL FLUENT DUTCH & SWEDISH SPEAKERS (men & women Protected content .
My name is Joe and I am the casting director responsible for finding Protected content and Protected content Swedish speakers and Protected content and Protected content Dutch speakers to audition for a new voice product which will be recorded here at our sound studios in Soho, London on behalf of our client who is one of the largest global technology companies.
These voices will need to be as authentic as possible and ideally not have lived in the UK for most of their lives or at least frequent back to their home countries regularly. I am scheduling the auditions from now till the end of March and will take a maximum of 15 minutes of your time. There is no fee for the audition, however, there is a fee for the recall which will be in the region of $600 per day per voice. The recalls will commence towards the end of March/ beginning of April once we have completed the auditions. There will be two chosen voices: one male and one female.. The chosen voices will begin the actual recording of the project sometime in the Autumn this year and this will take a period of 12 weeks, working Monday to Thursday/Friday 9am – 5pm here at our studios in Soho. It is imperative that all voices will be able to make themselves available from the audition date to potentially the whole of the project in case they are chosen as the final candidate. I DO NOT WANT TO AUDITION PEOPLE THAT CANNOT COMMIT TO THIS PROJECT AS THIS IS A WASTE OF MY AND MY CLIENTS TIME. The fee for each voice for the actual recording of the project over the 12 weeks period is in the region of $150K including all usage rights internationally per annum. The client reserves the right to renew the usage rights per annum at a negotiated fee with the talent.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and fit the brief then please apply/get in touch. Email: Protected content
Joe.

London Forum

Our Global Partners