Join now

English lessons- 10 years experience. (London)

I am a CELTA qualified teacher and ex-lawyer with 10 years of English teaching experience. I currently teach in a top central London language school.

I have taught adult and younger students from all over the world and have supported them in obtaining certification in TOEFL, IELTS, First certificate as well as PET and KET. Having worked as a lawyer prior to teaching I am also able to offer legal and business English.

I am a bright and enthusiastic teacher who will help you get your English to the level you desire. I have a good understanding of Spanish and speak fluent Italian.

I am free Monday- Friday from 11.45pm-3pm in the Chancery lane/Holborn area. My rates are negotiable and start at £30. Contact on Protected content

TESTIMONIALS:

''Sarika establishes a good working relationship with the student that really promotes learning. She is clever, kind, witty and a great person. I remember our lessons with pleasure, even the grammar sessions- including the third conditional! I appreciated most of all her ability to understand the needs of her student and the best approach for them. Her classes are a nice mix of looking at newspapers, books, magazine articles and conversation on topical issues.''

Stefania B, Director of client services at Sudler Hennessey.

''Sarika gave private English lessons to my two daughters aged 15 and 11 at the time. She came to our house once a week for two years and we were very happy with her ability as an English teacher and with her relationship with the girls. They learnt a lot and looked forward to their lessons with her because, in addition to improving their English, they had a very good time with Sarika. I noticed they made good improvement in their knowledge of the language and they were both very sad when she had to leave Milan.''

Francesca P works as a lawyer in Milan.

''I needed a high TOEFL score in order to gain entrance to an MBA programme. I contacted Sarika around 3 months prior to the exam. We worked solidly for about three evenings a week trying to perfect my skills for the speaking and listening parts of the test. In the end, much to my surprise, I got Protected content is a very high score! I am pretty sure that I owe a lot to Sarika's commitment and hard work.''

Andrea ia a portfolio manager who currently lives and works in New York.

London Forum