Join now

Ensuite double room available;modern flat Victoria (London)

Hi All,

I have an en-suite double room with own balcony to rent. We would be sharing a living/dinning room and open-plan kitchen equipped with modern appliances.

The sunny flat is in a quiet place and the building is surrounded by a landscaped garden in a safe neighbourhood.

The modern building is located in Victoria (SW1P), with nearby shops, supermarkets, restaurants and 2 theatres.

Pimlico, Victoria, St James’s and Westminster tube stations are close, but outside the building there is also a dock station for Barclays’ bikes. If on the other hand, you will have a bicycle or motorbike, you can park it in the secure car park under the building.

You will have access to a gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath, and, of course, WIFI.

If you are hooked on TV, I am afraid this is not the flat for you, as I do not own any, but the gym has three! Also, I am looking for a non-smoker, clean, respectful and professional flatmate.

If this could be of interest to you, please email me on Protected content , as I won’t be checking this forum frequently.

Thanks,

Sheila

London Forum