Join now

Ensuite DoubleRoom with Gym 10mins to Canary Wharf (London)

My fantastic ensuite double room is available from the 23rd of April.

The flat is in a great location on the 6th floor of the gated development of New Atlas Wharf just off Westferry road. It's right on the river with great views of the city. It has a big living space with a bright lounge and full dining area that looks straight out onto the river, Sky with all the channels, broadband, Gym with Sauna and steam room.

Your room comes fully furnished with a double bed, desk and chair, wardrobe, chest of drawers & a TV unit.

There great links to the city on your doorstep, there's a bus stop just 2 minutes away and Canary Wharf station, South Quay DLR, Crossharbour DLR and Heron keys DLR are only a 10 minute walk away with various ways to get to work or out at night.

Details of the full property are below, but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

• Two bedrooms
• Two bathrooms (one for your sole use only)
• A private balcony
• Direct river views
• Secure allocated parking
• Resident's gym, steam room & sauna
• 24 hour concierge
• All white appliances are included

My flatmate is a professional who works in the city, a cool guy to get along well with and also understanding when you want to have your alone time.

The room is available from 23rd of April Protected content I can be flexible on dates, and rent is £1,100 pcm (inc bills) with one month deposit.

The link to more details and photos is below but feel free to get in touch and come and have a look.

Protected content

Thanks for reading!

Obi

London Forum