Join now

EXCLUSIVE Spanish/English Exchange at Private Area (London)

Views

Don't miss the fun and excitement of being with other brilliant Londoners. Connections are created, Languages shared, Friendships made, Lives changed.

Our members love the informal format of Speak Spanish in London... Just bring your good attitude and a lot of friends. There are 50 of us every week.

Just check out the reviews from former meetups.

HOW: First, every attendee will choose the booked table where to sit down. Later, I will reveal the language you are going to speak, so it would be: Spanish/English 1 hour at 4:15 pm and another one Spanish/English at 5:15 pm.

WHERE: Private Area booked just for us! (Foundation Bar Protected content % Drinks & Food

- Some come to meet new friends.
- Some come to relax with like-minded Londoners.
- Some come to network and create connections.
- Some come to improve Spanish or English that will take their skills to the next level.

But the only way to really get a feel for how great the people and the vibe are is to simply come and experience it.

This is what some of our attendees have said about our networking events:

"Muy productivo a la vez que divertido" - Diego
"It's my first meet up in London. My English level is not very good. I would love to improve my English!" - Salazar
"Wonderful event, I knew a lot of new people and we had a lot of fun. After language exchange we went for some food and drink" - Mos

As usual, I will be there 5 minutes before introducing guests to each other. You are welcome to come alone or invite guests.

:::: IMPORTANT ::::

-If you want to attend you need a photo in your MeetUp profile.
-Age average: Protected content old
-Please no agencies permitted
-Don't forget your ID
-BRING friends if you can! :D

PLEASE: Before contacting us read these 4 FAQ's which will answer 99% of your questions.

Q: What's the dress code?
A: We recommend smart casual. Of course, we do have a few special events where it might be recommended to dress up but in those cases, it will be stated what the dress code is.

Q: What are the languages level to join in this event?
A: Intermediate-Advanced

Q: Is there exchange rules?
A: Once you choose the group, you need to start to speak Spanish/English with other attendees (4:15 pm) and after an hour (5:15 pm), you will hear a bell, which means you swap to another language! ----------------------------------------- Protected content

?F: Protected content We are more than 5K followers!
?Reviews on TripAdvisor: Foundation Bar* (5 Stars)

Can't wait to see you there - Karina

London Forum

Our Global Partners