A unique and interesting opportunity:
Recognised as an inspirational place to work, our company is seeking an exceptional, passionate developer to join our growing team in London. Over the past 12 years we’ve created one of the most innovative and exciting business transformation organisations in the UK. We help well-known brands across the world (think Hakkasan, Village Urban
Lodges, Orient Express), to improve company performance, people engagement and profit; enabling them to be great places to work.
We’re growing so this is an exciting and unique new position for us; we're looking for the perfect match to work on innovative new projects so essentially it’s a start up environment and a ‘one off’ opportunity to put your stamp on the product, continuously innovate and enhance the technology to keep us at the top of our game.
Are you ready to join us and make a difference? If so here’s the deal:
• We’ll give you freedom (within a framework); an exciting challenge and a chance to shine
• We’ll provide you with great tools - we know how important this is
• You’ll use your creativity to help us develop our product and grow our business
• We’ll teach you about business - if that floats your boat
• You’ll progress and develop towards your full potential
• We’ll benefit from your considerable talents
• You’ll be special: thorough, positive, self-sufficient, enthusiastic, organised
• Reporting into our Head Developer, you’ll:
Protected content high quality, well documented code designed for high concurrency
• Love and be an expert in ASP.Net MVC
• Have experience of working in a commercial environment
• Work closely with the Head Developer and Directors to ensure projects are completed on time/budget
• Assist the Head Developer with the preparation of technical specifications
• Focus on delivery, working within an ‘agile’ framework, on new product development, working closely with other developers and a UX designer
• Be flexible, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work on your own as well as be part of a team
In return for working in one of the best environments anywhere, please:
Email 10 bullet point reasons why you’re the one, plus a one-page CV with expected salary details to Protected content
We look forward to hearing from you.