Experienced Software Developer - Malta (London)
As an experienced software developer at Uniblue you will be following agile software development principles to develop our popular range of high performance desktop applications.
Your key responsibilities:
- Developing the code underlying our products;
- Taking the initiative to increase your current programming expertise;
- Working with the team to improve our software development practices.
Your skills and experience:
- Experience of developing software with a dynamic programming language;
- The willingness to learn Python, if your current expertise is limited to another programming language;
- Knowledge of C and C++ is considered an asset.
- A University level of education in mathematics, a science, engineering or a technical field is considered an asset.
Whilst working at Uniblue you will have the opportunity to use and learn:
If you are interested in above position, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae, along with a covering letter by email to Protected content .
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
For more details: Protected content