Extra large double bedroom in Wonderful House share
If have been told that you’re thoughtful, considerate and easy to get on with; have a steady job and are looking for a great house-share, relax … your search is over!
4 BED HOUSE TO SHARE:
The property is situated on a quiet residential road located in Wimbledon and within easy reach of Wimbledon town centre, Wimbledon underground, mainline and tram station (connections to Waterloo, Clapham Junction, Earls Court and Croydon).
• Cosy communal through lounge/dinning room with Virgin TV and DVD Player
• Fitted kitchen, with all appliances
• Gas Central Heating
• South facing private enclosed rear garden
• Newly refurbished spacious fitted bathroom with power shower
• Washing machine
• Wireless broadband
• Non-permit parking
The large neutrally decorated bedroom consists of a double bed, a chest of draws and two built in wardrobes.
Amenities of the Area:
• 4 min walk to corner shops, take-away and off-licence. 15 min walk to Centre Court Shopping Centre, restaurants and local bars
• 2 min walk to bus stop (Bus 57 and Protected content Kingston / Raynes Park / New Malden / Tooting, Colliers Wood
• 7min walk to Tram stop (Dundonald Road) ~ just 17min tram ride into Croydon
• 15 min walk to Wimbledon station and 8 minutes to Raynes Park station
You would be sharing with me, an easy going 31 year old professional female - working regular office hours, plus two others with a similar outlook. As well as being relaxed, friendly and easy going, I’m clean and tidy and proud of my home. Seeking a housemate with a similar outlook - would suit a considerate professional (no couples) with an amenable & mature attitude.
Available December 15 for up to 1 year (minimum 6 months), rent is £600 pcm inclusive of all utility bills. The deposit is £500 and 2 references (current employer & previous landlord) are required in addition to photo-ID.
Have a look at the photos below if you like what you see and would like to know more and/or arrange a viewing, do please contact me. Otherwise Good Luck with the house hunting!
please contact adeola. Protected content