Join now

Female flatmate wanted - Highbury & Islington (London)

The room:
Price GBP750/month + deposit + bills
Fully furnished

It's a first floor of a modern building, quiet and secure. The flat is full of light during the whole day, and the dining area has big double glassed windows and exit to a balcony. The building was built nowadays, so the flat is warm and nice in general. Bedroom window is overlooking the inner yard, it's peaceful and quiet. Modern Kitchen (washing machine built-in) with spacy lounge area and bathroom are shared with only 1 person (me).

Location is absolutely perfect
Arsenal tube is 5 min walk. Piccadilly line gets you to Kings Cross in under 10 mins, and even Heathrow airport (45mins).
Holloway road tube is 5 mins walk in the other direction
Highbury and Islington tube (Victoria line Protected content walk, Finsbury Park in Protected content walk.

You have Highbury Barn local shops (butcher/ bistros/ pub / bus stops) literally 5 min up the road and all the restaurants and pubs in Upper st and Angel are a short walk or bus ride away. There are 2 big parks nearby, nice to run and to play tennis. London Metropolitan University is in several min as well.
Looking for a professional FEMALE who works, has social life outside the flat, clean and tidy, and pays the rent on time every month. I work 8am to 6pm every day and tend to keep myself relatively busy, so it's a high chance we meet in mornings only.

The occupants of the building are professionals / students, so they respect each other - no parties during the night, no screaming and loud music. The Landlord keeps the building clean and nice. You should provide some references according to Landlord's requirements (Reference check performed by agency, to be paid additionally).

Not Included and shared - bills