Join now

Female looking for flatshare West London

Hi there,

I am a professional female working in corporate travel and events industry
in London, although I am from sunny South of Spain, Malaga.

I am looking for a double bedroom houseshare to rent in Central/West London as I work close to Hammersmith/Shepherds Bush area (areas to consider: West Hampstead, South Kilburn, Notting Hill, Maida Vale, Queen's Park,...) Another thing I will consider is buddying-up with likeminded people who are looking for houseshare, so we can look maybe an empty flat together.

I am willing to share with friendly, clean, tidy and independent people who have their own social life (I have been living in London for 3 years so I have got a wide social life) but don't mind having a glass of wine, sharing a laugh, movies, etc sometimes. I want a place to call home rather than only a room to sleep in.

I work very hard during the week so when I get home I would like to find a place where I can relax and not a party flat, although I like inviting a few friends over for dinner sometimes (I love cooking for others so you can take advantage of that! Lol).

I consider myself someone respectful, resposible, very tidy and clean -which are good things when you are sharing- but also I am quite fun and a happy person :)

It will great if you could specify if bills are included and what's the monthly price for the bedroom (it must have a double bedroom or space to put one). Also to mention that I have 1 month notice -unless I find someone quicker for my room, of course- so if you could let me know when is the latest you will be looking the person to move in.

If I sounds like someone you would get along with, why don´t you drop me an email? :)

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Carmen Ruiz