Field Sales Executive job in London
My client is one of the largest independent office supplies dealers in the South East, and their team have a proven track record going back almost to 30 years.
Their mission is to provide a highly competitive, yet qualitative service to their various clients (Large Groups, SMEs etc…).
They are looking for a Field Sales Executive to work within their London team.
The successful candidate will be predominantly responsible for generating new business and servicing and growing existing clients as a part of their role in London.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
• Responsible for Identifying, developing & closing sales through sustained prospecting.
• Developing effective relationships with key contacts within existing customers.
• Attending relevant networking meetings.
• Working closely with their customer services team.
Key skills required for the role will include:
• Must have successful Sales experience in a Business-to-Business environment. Ideally with an office supplies background or a similar service sector.
• Proven ability to Develop & Maintain an Effective Network of Contacts and Build Relationships at all levels.
• Commercial & financial awareness
• Previous experience in the office supplies industry would be beneficial, but not essential!
If you want to work for a growing company in a great environment, please send your CV for immediate consideration at William Nicolas Ltd, the agency managing the recruitment on behalf of the client, at: Protected content