Join now

Film maker Ukraine needs a room (London)

No one stands alone : The InterNations motto !

We could use your your help to do this as we need to show funding available to sponsor them and we need a room for two, which we don’t have at WORLDwrite. Please let us know if you can assist.

Via Ceri Dingle of Protected content
Worldwrite
Millfields Lodge
201 Millfields Road
London E5 0AL

Telephone: Protected content
Email: Protected content

We want to use our Sadhvi Sharma Memorial fund to sponsor two young people Hleb (age Protected content Vladlana (age Protected content Ukraine to come here and to work with us. One you may have met who worked with us for a year as a student and shot material for our film on Protected content . Hleb helped me set up for my 60th birthday do where you may have met him too. When he went back to his family he was imprisoned in Belarus during the protests over rigged elections. Some of you helped with letters to get him out of jail. Anyway, he then fled to Ukraine and got refugee status but was then forced to leave with his Ukrainian girlfriend when the war broke out and is now stuck in Poland & desperate to get here. He has pretty good English and is a very talented young filmmaker. '

Someone I , A.Anthony Fernandes , Honorary Consul London happen to know and have worked alongside with personally @ Worldbytes Worldwrite

Our all round good egg , (Hleb)Gleb Vouvou .Please do help , share if you can/ care to .. #Ukraine

Anyone you can think of who might be able to help in anyway

Hugely appreciated

London Forum

Our Global Partners