Join now

Find jobs that require skills in your language (London)

Hi all,

I just finished one of my weekend projects, and I wanted to A) introduce it to you all because you might find it useful and B) gather some feedback.

== Protected content ==

JobsByLanguage.com is a job board that gathers jobs in and around London that require proficiency in a specific language. For now, it supports German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian.

The Problem

I remember the times when I was hunting for jobs a few years ago and I thought to look for a position that requires native-level in German will give me a competitive advantage. I found it quite painful to go through several websites and narrow down the job list based on my language.

Wouldn't it be easier if there was a website that does the work for you and finds language jobs around you?

The Solution

JobsByLanguage.com crawls the web and finds jobs that require skills in your native language. The job board is updated twice the day and narrows down the list to positions that were posted within the last two weeks. It also gives you information on the salary as well as how many people have applied already.

The website also lets advertisers add their own jobs, which will be highlighted at the top of the list.

What's to come

For now, the website focuses on the Greater London area, but I'm planning to add new cities in the future. I will also increase the number of sites that are crawled for finding jobs and add support for more languages.

I look forward to your feedback, and I'm interested to learn what other features you might find useful and which languages I should prioritise.

Thanks,
Dom

London Forum

Our Global Partners