Join now

FR/ENG Female with Sales&Marketing background (London)

Views

Happy New Year! I know Protected content going to be a very exciting year for me because I am finally going to move to London on January 15th, Protected content .

I am currently seeking a full-time and permanent job in London. I have a bachelor's degree in sales & marketing and have worked as a customer & inside sales rep for the travel and pharmaceutical industry. Although I have previously worked in an office environment, I am also very interested in using this new opportunity to change work settings to a friendly shop environment like a coffee shop, bakery or pub.

I am moving to London because I am currently in the edit process of my first novel and I will be actively trying to get it published. I enjoy comedy and I'm really looking forward to going to see live shows in London. I have a good sense of humour and have been told it is a pleasure working with me.

I am bilingual as I am fluent in both French and English. I have a French citizenship and have the right to work in the UK. I would be available for an interview and/or to start as of January 17th, Protected content .

Please email me at Protected content if you think my application could be of interest to you with a detailed description of the job.

Let's make Protected content successful year filled with joy, laughter and happiness!

Thank you,

Ornella Sabti (Nella)

London Forum