Friendly room in Marylebone available (London)
I’m looking for someone friendly and clean that can stay long term from mid-June or July onwards in our cozy and friendly flat in Marylebone.
The room and the flat is all furnished, it's in an extremely convenient location and the rent is attractive.
- Fully furnished (bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirror, table, light, heating etc)
- One double bed
- Window facing quiet street
- Shared kitchen (fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher)
- Shared bathroom with separate toilet
- 4 bedrooms
- cleaning lady once a week
It's a 4 bed room flat shared with 3 other international flatmates.
We have a very nice atmosphere where we hang out together when we feel like (cooking together, going to cinema, park, swimming pool, drinks etc) while we respect each other's schedule and privacy at the same time.
Well connected with 7 tube lines and plenty of buses within 10mins walking distance.Plenty of supermarkets/markets. Close to Regent's Park.
- Residential area
- 5 mins walk to Marylebone station
- Protected content walk to Baker Street and Edgware Road
- 7 mins walk to Regent's park
- Protected content walk to Paddington and Marble Arch
- Tesco Metro, Tesco express, M&S and Waitrose near by
- Market with fresh veggies near by
- Barclays Bike near by
- NHS, library, yoga studio, fitness center close by
£483 per month + bills (wifi, electricity, water, council tax, cleaning lady) = around £550 per month
Please contact me if you are interested:)