Join now

German MR Telephone Interviewer Vacancy London

Hello,

I hope my message finds you well,

My name is Antonis Savva and I work as a recruitment and training manager at a market research company based in Southwark, London; its name is RONIN International.

With new projects coming I am currently looking for:

GERMAN speakers to work as market research interviewers on some exciting projects. Competitive pay rate offered.

You can work remotely, but applicants must have the right to work in the UK. You can also work at our office, but only if you do not meet the requirements to work remotely.

If remotely, COULD YOU PLEASE:
1) let me know if you have a Windows 10 or a MAC, which is updated to the latest operating system (please also let me know which is the exact VERSION of your computer by checking your settings > about > windows specifications)
2) let me know if you have a broadband internet connection and a speedy internet (Can you run a speed test and let me know what your download and upload speed is?)
3) let me know if you have a USB audio headset (that means a headset that can connect into a USB port on your computer)

ALSO in regards to the requirements to work remotely:
Internet requirements are currently: Steady 10mbps download speed, Steady 1 mbps upload speed and not more than 1.5% packet (data) loss during the packet loss test (all network tests are based on a single user. If more users are using this this will need to be taken into consideration). In regards to operating systems all windows-based systems should be on Windows 10 version Protected content 20H2) and Macs will need to be on Catalina or Big Sur (Catalina is soon going to be below requirement as Big Sur has only just been released).

Just some info about the job: I am recruiting you to be a German-speaking telephone interviewer. You will work as a telephone market research interviewer so you will be contacting people over the phone and conduct surveys with them in German. (No sales, no advertising of products, we call only for market research purposes - we only need to collect their feedback through a questionnaire). The pay rate is 10.64 pounds per hour and you're getting paid fortnightly (Every two weeks on every Friday).

Also please let me know 1) if you live in the UK and have the right to work in the UK, have a valid visa/National Insurance Number/card residence permit and a UK bank account.

Please let me know :)

You can contact me at: Protected content

Thanks,
Antonis

London Forum

Our Global Partners