German PPC Analyst/Executive (London Based)
ServiceMagic.co.uk is the world's largest marketplace connecting homeowners with prescreened and customer-rated residential contractors and home service professionals.
Due to continued expansion of its European activities, ServiceMagic is looking for a German Paid Search Analyst for the German market to be based in London
Projected base salary of £24,000 plus excellent benefits.
Reporting to the EU Customer Acquisition Director, you will be responsible for setting up, optimising and managing the day to day running of Paid Search Accounts for Germany (Google, Yahoo, MSN), running reports, optimising keywords and copy to achieve CPA and traffic targets. You will need to manage the programme not only to deliver against Paid Search objectives but also to contribute to the objectives of the wider online marketing mix. You will need to work closely with the rest of the Online Marketing Team and Digital Agencies. This role requires a hands-on approach, strong communication skills and exemplary attention to detail.
• To set up Paid Search campaigns across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN)
• Day to Day Campaign Management (including Keyword list creation, Keyword Tracking, Ad Copy development, Account Architecture and Bid Management) to ensure campaign objectives in terms of CPA and traffic are met
• Keyword research using a variety of tools and own initiative
• Creative optimisation of ad text and key phrases
• Preparing regular reports of Campaign Performance and proactively suggest optimisation strategies
• Working with other departments (CRM, Country Managers) to determine best practices and integration with other media
• Management and use of analytical data (daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting)
• Native level German speaker (or native German speaker level of fluency) with experience of work and studies in Germany
• Previous digital experience, with ‘hands on’ Paid Search experience (understanding of SEO principles useful)
• Excellent project management and time management skills with the ability to prioritise
• Excellent communication with strong presentation skills
• Excellent written German
• Business level English – our day to day working language is English
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Enthusiastic, hard-working and pay attention to detail
• Additional European languages useful but not required
• Marketing, Technical or Business Degree
If you feel that you have these qualities along with the dedication to succeed in this role, please send your CV to: Protected content .
Please note you have to be eligible to live and work in the UK.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE