German Sales / Recruitment - Pension, Commission (London)
Are you interested in working for a young, dynamic and fast growing company in Shoreditch?
Do you want to be financially rewarded for your achievements?
Do you think you could be a good communicator with clients, and a negotiator (full training provided)?
Are you determined to succeed and ambitious?
We are a specialist European Pharmaceutical recruitment company. We have grown by 40% every year, and we know how to have fun too.
We are moving office to the Old Street / Shoreditch area very soon.
We are looking to hire a native German speaker to head up a highly lucrative business unit.
We offer a very good commission structure and good consultants will earn £80K to 150K per year. The basic salary on offer is between £23K and £35K depending on experience and existing skills.
Full training program provided.
Job Description Below:
Due to a recent internal Promotion, ProClinical have an exciting opportunity for an individual to lead a highly lucrative vertical market within our business. We are actively seeking an individual with a fresh and entrepreneurial approach to work with the team in the Pan European and Global growth of ProClinical as a leading supplier of Niche / Senior Level professionals, into the life sciences sector. The successful candidate will have the desire and drive to continue the growth of a highly established area of our business, as well as diversifying our business offering into new areas, ultimately leading the development of a team within the permanent function of the business.
- To drive growth and develop the specified vertical market for ProClinical on a Pan European and ultimately global basis.
- To achieve consistent and rising revenue generation within the specified vertical of the Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical sector.
- To drive the development of new clients within the target vertical, by agreeing exclusive working agreements and established terms of business with Pan European Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical companies.
- The successful candidate will be expected to offer constructive, entrepreneurial and forward thinking ideas and concepts to assist in the development and growth of ProClinical as a leading Pan European / Global Pharmaceutical Recruitment business.
- To attend Industry specific conferences and symposia on behalf of ProClinical.
- Build talent-pools of candidate CVs and establish yourself within a vertical market.
- Advertise vacancies.
- Screen CVs and speak with potential candidates about suitable job vacancies.
- Seek leads for new business and conduct business development.
- Attend client meetings.
- Take job descriptions.
ProClinical always look for a number of essential professional qualities and personal attributes within its consultants / leadership figures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial approach to your work, as well as the desire to establish and deliver upon an excellent reputation within the industry.
- A strong desire for both personal and professional development.
- A positive and “can do” attitude.
- Sound professional ethics.
- The ability to work with minimum instruction in an organised and methodical fashion.
- The ability to think creatively in your day-to-day work.
- A proven track record of the growth, development and sales.
- A proven and consistent record of revenue generation through the winning of “new business” and the agreement of exclusive working agreements and established terms and conditions.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to Protected content and we will get back to you.