German speaking PA to Managing Director (London)
German Bilingual PA to Managing Director
£28, Protected content (depend on experience)
About the Company
Our client is a multinational supply chain and procurement consultancy that focuses on making businesses better.
After expanding to several offices worldwide, they’re ready to make the jump over to the UK! Their first step is to find a Personal Assistant for their man-on-the-ground: he is responsible for domestic and international clients and will be developing this arm of the company from scratch. Andrew is a big name in strategic consultants (they’d go as far as to say the George Clooney of management circles or the Picasso of the business world), and they’re looking for proactive, fresh talent to support him in growing their UK business.
About the Role
They’re looking for someone who will take on new responsibilities as they arise and grow with them. This is a huge step for them, so they need someone who is smart, keen, and loves a tidy desk as much as they do!
They’ll be giving you access to serviced lounges and offices in several places around London, so there is some flexibility on location for you, although a West London base would be preferred as Andrew will be based in the Chiswick Park area. Andrew is hoping to find someone he can mentor, so as well as being a lot of responsibility, this is an awesome opportunity to learn directly from a pro.
No day will be the same as the last - you’ll need to be adaptable, organized, and willing to get stuck in, but will be rewarded with a varied workload. Alongside diary management, coordinating international travel, and arranging complex international meetings, you will also find yourself managing budgets, proofreading key documents, sorting presentations and handling databases. The office is yours to create, manage and maintain!
What We’re Looking for
- Bilingual in English and German (this one is key - you need to be able to chat with our head office in Germany!)
- Experience in an executive assistant or secretarial role
- Outstanding skills in MS office
- Sharp personal presentation
- Attention to detail and impeccable organization - if you would describe yourself as 'Type A’ or boast a never-late record, we want to hear about it
- An interest or ambition to work in high-level management or business administration would be a huge bonus, as we see development opportunities in the future
Please call me for a friendly chat on Protected content email your CV to Protected content