Join now

German stand-up comedy show TONIGHT (West End) (London)

Hi there, everybody!

I'm doing my 1-hour stand-up comedy show "5-Step Guide to Being German" tonight (Monday, 13th February) at 7pm at Leicester Square Theatre.

If you have nothing exciting planned for this Monday night yet, this could be the perfect event for you.

In "5-Step Guide to Being German", I show what we Germans are really like behind all the common stereotypes... in a funny way of course. Believe me, we are a lot more ridiculous (and charming) in real life than any stereotype could ever be.

If you are German or have to do with Germans (but still find us a bit weird at times), it is pretty likely that you will love this show. So far, audiences from all over the world (UK, Germany, France, Poland, Israel, Australia and many others) have loved it and it received various 5-star reviews at the Edinburgh Fringe Protected content . Festivals Review even ranked it as the 10th best show of the entire Edinburgh Fringe last year. Sorry to show off, but it's all rather short notice, so I have to let you know somehow that my show is actually really worth seeing.

If you can't make it, I'll be back from my tour of Australia in May and will perform "5-Step Guide to Being German" at the Brighton Fringe, so maybe catch you there.

Oh yeah, it's 8 quid to get in tonight, and if you would like any further information, you can have a look at Protected content or Protected content (same website) if you like. You find Leicester Square Theatre at 6 Leicester Place, WC2H 7BX, and you can book tickets at Protected content

It'd be nice to see you there (and maybe in the pub afterwards).

All the best!

Paco

London Forum

Our Global Partners