Join now

Greek Cookery Class - 1 July 2010 - London

Dear All,

Greek Cookery Class is cooking Greek food in London on Thursday 1 July.

If you haven't read about the classes yet, Foodepedia has a great piece about my Greek Cookery Classes here:
Protected content

Also Red Magazine features me and my cooking in their June issue, you can see the article on Protected content under photos!

The time is as usual 6pm-10pm and the details:

On this session you'll learn to make a traditional Greek dish and a side or two. The class will be held close to Liverpool Street/Old Street stations. This class is open to vegetarians as well, state your preference when booking (meat or veg). Also this time I need to know if you eat seafood.

We'll cook and eat Greek food, and clean up afterwards, all within 4 hours. The new fee is 35 pounds per person, pre-payment only. You need to bring a couple of food containers to bring some of the food home with you and your drink. That's it!

We'll start at 6pm, and we'll finish by 10pm. It's very informal, good fun and you get to meet people who share the love of food and cooking together. To sign up, email me back with your name and anyone else you'd like to sign up, friend/colleague/partner on email:

greekcookeryclassATgmailDOTcom

First come first served!

I also offer personalised gift vouchers, if you wish to buy a class as a present to someone.

Looking forward to cooking together some of the best Greek food in London!

Elisavet

PS Private events can be arranged for as well on separate dates, for your work, colleagues or friends. Get in touch on the above email address.

London Forum

Our Global Partners