Join now

Greek Cookery Class - 8 April 2010 - London

Dear All,

Greek Cookery Class is fully booked for March's 2 dates thanks to an article on Foodepedia about our cookery: Protected content

We're taking bookings for Thursday 8 April, 6pm-10pm and the details:

On this session you'll learn to make a traditional Greek dish and a side or two. The class is held close to Liverpool Street/Old Street stations. This class is open to vegetarians as well as meat eaters, if you're a vegetarian, do not worry as your food will not touch the meat at all, just let me know if you want the veggie option when you book, otherwise I will assume you're going for the meat option.

We'll cook and eat Greek food together, and clean up afterwards, all within 4 hours. The fee is 25 pounds per person, pre-payment only. You need to bring a couple of food containers to bring some of the food home with you and your drink. That's it!

We'll start at 6pm, and we'll finish by 10pm. It's very informal, good fun and you get to meet people who share the love of food and cooking together. To sign up, email me back with your name and anyone else you'd like to sign up, friend/colleague/partner on email:

Protected content

First come first served, so please book early to avoid disappointment!!

For pictures and info and to get a feel of what we're up to visit us to see our previous 25 classes on:
Protected content

Looking forward to cooking together some of the best Greek food in London.

Best Wishes,

Elisavet

PS Private events can be arranged as well, for your work, colleagues or friends. Get in touch for separate dates and affordable prices!

London Forum

Our Global Partners