Join now

Greek Cookery Class Dolma session - 22 Aug-London

Greek Cookery Class continues and my next class is daytime Sunday 22 August 3pm-7pm.

Before I give you the info on Greek dolma special session for Sunday 22 Aug I want to bring your attention to two more things. I'm doing another Greekfoodlovers' Supper Club on Sunday 12 September with Kleftiko as main and prawn saganaki as one of the side dishes, a starter that I'm competing with in ITV next week for Britain's Best Dish (airing on 11 August ITV).

Now the details for 22 August Greek Cookery Class. We're making authentic Greek dolmades. The class is held close to Liverpool Street/Old Street stations and is vegetarian as dolma is supposed to be. We'll also be making a couple of side dishes, but dolma takes a lot of time and attention, so it'll be a more intimate class.

We'll cook and eat the dolmades together, all within 4 hours. The cost is £35 per person, pre-payment only. You need to bring a couple of food containers to bring some of the food home with you and your drink. That's it!

It's very informal, good fun and you get to meet people who share the love of food and cooking together. To sign up, email me back with your name and anyone else you'd like to sign up, friend/colleague/partner on email:

greekcookeryclass(AT)gmail.com

First come first served, so please book early to avoid disappointment!! I also offer personalised gift vouchers if you want to give the class as a present to your loved ones.

For pictures and info and to get a feel of what we're up to visit us to see our previous 33 classes and my Greek Supper Club on:
Protected content

Red Magazine June Protected content featured me and my classes and an article on
Protected content

Looking forward to cooking together some of the best Greek food in London.

Best Wishes,

Elisavet

PS Private events can be arranged as well, for your work, colleagues or friends. Get in touch for separate dates and affordable prices!

And I do catering as well.

London Forum

Our Global Partners