Join now

Greek Supper Club - Saturday 5 June 2010 (London)

Greekfoodlovers’ Supper Club Saturday 5th June Protected content

Dinner Menu

Starters: Dolma, tzatziki, meatball, bread

Main Course: Moussaka and Greek Salad

Desserts: Selection of Greek Desserts and Greek Tea or Coffee

I’m launching the Greekfoodlovers’ Supper Club, after you have been asking me about where to go for a good Greek meal in London. I’ll be cooking for you and the menu is presented above.

(Don’t worry, the Greek Cookery Classes are still going strong and I'm now featured in Red Magazine June issue, Foodepedia and each Greek Cookery Class is a sell-out).

On Saturday 5th June Protected content 6:30 to 10pm you can come and eat delicious home-cooked Greek food made by me, at an informal and friendly setting surrounded by other Greek food lovers. You bring your own drink or buy it in store. And you won’t have to wash the dishes afterwards.

Veggie option available, any other dietary needs, please request on booking as I try my best to cater for all. As usual you can book for more people than yourself. You’ll be sitting around large tables and able to enjoy the company of others if you only book one slot.
Price: £35 (includes all food and service charge) Advanced payment only!

Prepayment via:
Paypal or bank transfer.
Email Protected content to book and let me know of your preferred use of payment. Paypal users are subject to a paypal transaction fee of £1,40/booked space on top of the £35.

First come first served, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Upon receival of money, I’ll confirm your booked space/s and as usual, the location is sent out a week before the date of the dinner, but we’re located between Liverpool Street and Old Street stations.

Looking forward to seeing you eat at the Greekfoodlovers’ Supper 5th June Protected content .

Kind Regards,
Elisavet

Protected content
Protected content

London Forum

Our Global Partners