Join now

Greek supper Club - Sunday 29 May 2011 (London)

Greekfoodlovers' Supper Club is back on Sunday 29 May! This is your chance to have me cooking while you're eating, for menu and further details see below.

My supper club offers some of London’s most delicious home-cooked Greek food in a friendly and informal setting where you’ll be surrounded by other Greek foodlovers.

Menu (yes you get all of these dishes):

Starters: Lagana bread with spelt, beetroot salad coated in yoghurt, dolmades, gigantes.

Main: Mousaka served with a salad of fennel and courgette on the side.

Desserts: Halva simigdalenio, baklava and Swedish cinnamon buns.

All of this at the price of £40 per person and the portions are Greek i.e. generous!

For veg option or other dietary needs, request on booking.

Advanced payment only.

First come first served, so please book early to avoid disappointment!!

Book via: greekcookeryclass(AT)gmail.com

I also offer personalised gift vouchers if you want to give the supperclub as a present to your loved ones.

For pictures and info and to get a feel of what we're up to visit:
Protected content to see our previous 50 classes and Greekfoodlovers' Supper Clubs

Press and testimonials:

Your chef Elisavet, devoted to Greek food, has received much acclaim for her traditional home-cooking style. Elisavet will teach at Leith's Cookery School later this summer. She has been featured in Red Magazine (June Protected content , Foodepedia and ITV’s Britain’s Best Dish where Michelin starred chef John Burton Race said her lagana bread is "absolutely first class" and the prawn dish she cooked live on ITV was "cooked to perfection!" Also Eating East has given her food and supper club 4**** stars out of 5 in their review: Protected content and Business Traveller US magazine lists both her Greek Supper Club and Greek Cookery Class among London's top alternative dining places. Finally, Elisavet is the first cook to teach Greek Cooking lessons at Divertimenti Cookery School in London.

PS Private events can be arranged as well, for your work, colleagues or friends. Get in touch for separate dates and affordable prices! I also offer catering for your personal special occasions or office meetings and parties.
--
Elisavet

London Forum

Our Global Partners