Join now

Greekfoodlovers' Supper Club - 12 Sept Kleftiko... (London)

My next Greekfoodlovers' Supper Club is on 12 September where I'm cooking and you're eating, for the delicious menu and details see below. And if you wanna check me out on tv, I've been competing on ITV's Britain's Best Dish, making the Greek dishes prawn saganaki and lagana bread. Watch on ITV Protected content (click on date 11 August).

Best of all though is that Michelin-starred chef John Burton Race said my lagana bread was "absolutely first class" and my prawns were "cooked to perfection."

Both these dishes are included at my Supperclub on 12 September with lots more
Greekfoodlovers'

Supper Club - Sunday 12 September 5-9:30pm

My supper club offers some of London’s most delicious home-cooked Greek food in a friendly and informal setting where you’ll be surrounded by other Greek foodlovers. The delicious menu:

Starters: Lagana bread, prawn saganaki as seen on ITV, Greek-style Russian salad, crispy fried courgettes, tzatziki & olives.

Main: Kleftiko with roasted potatoes, bulgur with herbs and fresh salad.

Desserts: Baklava, revani and a surprise.

All of this at the price of £35 per person and the portions are Greek i.e. generous!

Your chef Elisavet, devoted to Greek food, has been featured in Red Magazine (June Protected content , Foodepedia and ITV’s Britain’s Best Dish where Michelin starred chef John Burton Race said my lagana bread was absolutely first class and the prawns I made were cooked to perfection!

For veg option or other dietary needs, request on booking.

Advanced payment only.

First come first served, so please book early to avoid disappointment!!

To book use this email: Protected content

I also offer personalised gift vouchers if you want to give the supperclub as a present to your loved ones.

For pictures and info and to get a feel of what we're up to visit to see our previous 33 classes and my Greekfoodlovers' Supper Club on:
Protected content

Best Wishes,

Elisavet

PS Private events can be arranged as well, for your work, colleagues or friends. Get in touch for separate dates and affordable prices! I also offer catering for your personal special occasions or office meetings and parties.

PS2 Greek Cookery Class is where we cook together!! Greekfoodlovers' Supper Club is where I cook for you, and you simply come in with your friends/partner and eat and enjoy the food and I won't ask you to wash the dishes either!

--
Elisavet Sotiriadou
Greek Cookery Class

London Forum

Our Global Partners