Join now

Hello Lovely People! (London)

Hello you lovely people!

I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself!

I'm Arantxa. How would I describe myself? I´m an entrepreneur. I´m a private French and Spanish tutor. I'm a transformational life coach. I'm also a lot of others things - mum to a beautiful daughter, wife to an amazing husband and lover of exercise, travelling and sun!

Until a few years ago, I lived in a lot of different places doing a lot of different jobs that I didn´t really care about. i could have stayed like that, but the moment i decided to follow my ACTUAL passions (helping people to learn languages and coaching people), and became a wife and mother, everything in my life aligned. The more variety I have in my life, the happier I am.

I want to be the best example for my little girl, and i want to help people to be the best version of themselves they can be. I'm so passionate about my work, about my family and about myself, and the thing they all have in common is LOVE. I LOVE so much what i do and the journey I am on.

Do you do what you love?
Are you following your dreams?
Can your passions become your career?
Have you learned to speak other languages? If so, how does that make you feel? If not, what´s stopping you?
Have you been coached? If so, how did you find it?

I would love to hear your thoughts on this or anything else - I love to connect with people!

Arantxa

London Forum

Our Global Partners