Join now

Hidden Gem in Whitechapel: Double Bedroom in 3 Bed (London)

My friend and I are renting out a bright double room, in a lovely 3 bed flat in the heart of East London. The price is great for this vibrant area and the flat will go quick. If you’re interested, please get in touch with a few details about yourself and we’ll arrange a viewing!

Hope to hear from you soon. Message me for more details.

A bit about us…
You’d be sharing with two pleasant, professional friends who have lived in London for 2 1/2 years. Aged 28 and 30, we are both creatives who like to explore and travel.

About you…
We’re looking for an employed, professional female in their late twenties to early thirties, who is quiet but friendly, very considerate, cooperative, good-natured, respects personal space, kind, real, cultured, peaceful, easygoing, mature, clean and tidy. The flat would ideally suit someone who wants to share a home, rather than just a room to crash in, who views home as a calm, restful place and likes to hangout but can also enjoy their own space.

The flat…
This home is comprised of a fitted kitchen, dining area, bathroom, living room, rear outside space and large windows throughout. This 3 bedroom property is within walking distance to Brick Lane, Spitalfields, Liverpool Street and Shoreditch High Street.

The room…
One bedroom out of three are available for long term rent. The room is fully furnished and offers excellent natural light, neutral decor and double glazed windows.

Extras…
Each bedroom is £600 per month not including council tax, bills, utilities/ internet.
Please note: Professional females only, no couples, no animals, no smoking,
Available from around September 15
An option for a 6 month rolling extension negotiable with potential tenants.

Cheers!

London Forum