We're actively recruiting for the role of Import/Export Coordinator and Client Services Manager with fluent Italian.
Please see details below.
If the role sounds appealing, please email your CV in word format to my colleague Eleni Kajimura: Protected content
Location: North London
Salary: £ Protected content pa based on experience
Our client, a company with international presence and excellent reputation in the market is looking for an Import/Export Coordinator and Client Services Manager to join their dynamic team.
The Import/Export Coordinator and Client Services Manager will have a wide range of duties that deal with each step of the shipping process. The duties include but are not limited to:
- Tracking shipments and communicate with clients about its progress.
- Coordinating shipping with customs agents for clearance on overseas deliveries.
- Dealing with quotes from prospective shippers and handle claims with insurance companies if any problems occur.
- Providing efficient delivery logistics through data management.
- Dealing with import-export documentation and keeping track of shipment payments and quotas.
- Responsible for stock control.
- Fluency in English and Italian (upper intermediate to fluent)
- Customer service and negotiation skills to deal with the demands of overseas and local clients as well as suppliers.
- Experience in Import/Export/Logistics/Supply chain
- The successful candidate should be familiar with the legal requirements regarding importing and exporting shipments, as well as the company's internal procedures.
- Confident with figures as tasks of the role include converting weights, volumes, and currencies for international shipments
- Familiar with all MS applications and specifically computer experience.