Join now

International tax question (US-UK) (London)

Hi all!
I have a tax question which I am hoping someone can help with. I could not find the answer on the internet and would like to avoid paying for a tax advisor. It's in regards to my 401K which I am cashing out (I lived in the US from Protected content having transferred to the UK, where I live and work now. It looks like I can avoid paying taxes on it the US, since I no longer live there, but does that mean I will be taxed on it here in the UK? Any advice? Perhaps someone has been in a similar situation...?

London Forum