Join now

Italian Speaking Intern wanted (London)

I am writing to some of the Italian people I know. Who maybe able to help. My company is looking for an Italian speaking Intern. Please find the description below:
If you know anyone who is suitable please send them the job description and ask them to contact.

francesca. Protected content

Here is the Job description:

Project Manager Internship– London

This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing global translations agency with existing offices in London, Paris, Brussels and New York. Our main clients are leading players in the financial services and media sectors.

The successful candidate will be a confident linguist, with a professional attitude to service, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent communication skills are necessary along with an eye for detail, and a high level of linguistic skill. The right candidate will have an undergraduate qualification in translation. Ideally the candidate will be fluent in written and spoken English and other European languages.

The role will involve taking responsibility for:

• Helping Project Managers to monitor all jobs to ensure timely allocation of translators and proofreaders, using proprietary workflow and project management tools.
• Checking and editing translations.
• Recruitment of new translators (checking CVs, contacting references, browsing the different websites which offer translation services…)
• Updating the database (creating new accounts for clients/translators and updating the existing ones, creating and updating Translation Memories…)

Salary - £200 per month
Minimum stay – 3 months
Starting date – to be discussed
Location - Shepherd’s Bush, London
Working hours - Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm