Dutch speaking business development representative (inside sales) to work on quallifying and generating opp in the Benelux market. Location in Breacknell (Berkshire), about 35 miles west of London. For more info please email MArie Chereau at: Protected content
In this strategic inside sales role, you will be an integral member of our inside sales team. As our Inside Sales Representative, you will be primarily responsible for all lead generation activities, including cold calling, account profiling, qualifying, and opportunity management. In addition, you will assist and support your assigned sales team in negotiating and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory of Global Protected content . You will also go to trade shows and conferences, working the booth and having meetings with attendees.
As our successful candidate, you will work closely with your Account Executives and Solutions Engineers to drive the overall team efforts and goals. This is a fast paced and demanding environment and only a seasoned inside sales
professional with strong enterprise software sales experience and a consistent track record of exceeding team revenue and pipeline generation goals will be considered for this role.
• Meet all quarterly and annual quota objectives.
• Profile and develop incremental sales opportunities with Global Protected content within your assigned sales
territory via cold calling and emails.
• Identify, develop, and manage a growing sales pipeline of qualified opportunities.
• Develop a clear and concise understanding of prospects' business and technical requirements via the phone
and use this information to help position Emptoris software and services offering.
• Identify and penetrate new market opportunities by calling on senior-level executives including CXO, VP,
and Director level decision makers
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date account and opportunity information across your prospect base in sales
• Provide accurate sales pipeline metrics based upon realistic opportunity assessments.
• Work with your field sales team to ensure 100% customer satisfaction within your assigned territory and
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of Emptoris Solution.
• Develop and maintain professional internal and external relationships.
• Represent Emptoris at trade shows and conferences
Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Experience selling supply chain management, procurement software, spend analysis or sourcing software
• Minimum Protected content experience selling enterprise software solutions to Global Protected content .
• Excellent opportunity, time, and overall territory management skills.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong listening skills.
• Strong probing, qualification, and opportunity development skills at a strategic and tactical level.
• Consistent track record of building a territory, generating leads, and cold calling CXO, VP, and Director
• Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear concise value proposition
and return on investment value statement.
• Demonstrated ability to develop opportunities within an early adopter marketplace.
• Consistent track record meeting and exceeding quotas.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.