Junior Recruitment Consultants wanted! (London)
ChapmanBlack is a leading international recruitment company specialising in sourcing world class talent for respected organisations across the following industries: Automotive, Industrial, Consumer/Luxury and Digital.
ChapmanBlack is currently rated 6th in The Sunday Times Best Small Companies To Work For. We are currently looking for candidates who are wanting to join us as a Junior Recruitment Consultant .
This is a target-driven opportunity with commission obtainable from the moment you pick up the phone. After an extensive induction your knowledge will build quickly. You are also developed by mentors to become an exceptional recruitment consultant. A diverse and exciting role, you will obtain tools for accelerated career progression in a fun and rewarding environment. Through this combination of training and ongoing development, you will learn how to network, generate leads, headhunt and qualify candidates.
Your responsibilities will include
- Headhunting and identifying suitable candidates for client requirements
- Qualifying and short-listing candidates through in-depth interviews
- Harnessing social media to identify talent
- Increasing candidate base through referrals and executive searching
- Generating leads and market information
- Competitive base salary, KPI-related bonus scheme and uncapped commission
- Intensive training through the ChapmanBlack Training and Delivery Academy
- Excellent career progression
- Regular competitions with individual prizes ranging from vouchers to exclusive dinners and luxury watches
- Lots of incentive trips – destinations have included New York, Amsterdam, Marbella, Verbiér and Ibiza
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Daily fruit delivery and breakfast as well as a fully stocked bar in the office
What we are looking for
- High Achievers: People who go ‘the extra mile’ and are naturally determined and a leadership personality.
- Sales experience or ability: Candidates that exceed their targets and are at the top of any sales leader boards
- Entrepreneurial flair: New hires who progress quickly in the organisation. For this they are going to have to own their own desk and have a natural flair for spotting a good business opportunity
- Candidates who communicate brilliantly and are memorable
- German Language as a plus
If you are interested, please send your CV to Tammy Warnecke at Protected content
For more company details please visit our website: Protected content or join to our Social