Join now

Large Quiet Room now available in Soho (London)

Hi! I'm looking for somebody cool to take over the master bedroom in my Soho flat. It's a great place near Soho Square, easy walking distance to so much! For example, you could have a fabulous dinner in Covent Garden, then go to a show in Theatreland, then stop for a late night drink at one of Soho's gay or straight bars, then stumble home in minutes. For commuting, you can walk to the Northern Line, Piccadilly Line, Central Line, Bakerloo Line, and Victoria Line.

Flat is set back from the street, so it's surprisingly quiet. The master bedroom that would be yours is a very large double room, decorated in blue, with a southern exposure. The room is available furnished -- or you can bring your own if you like. We also have a great large kitchen and a separate laundry room with washer / dryer.

We also have a large terrace with nice views of Soho. Weather permitting, you can enjoy your dinner out on the terrace!

Rent is £250 per week plus bills. Short term or medium term is ok, say Protected content . (Shorter stay may be possible at a higher rate.) This room in the heart of Central London is an ideal starting place for someone who is transitioning to London or who works in that area.

I can be available most times to show the room. Please message me with any questions.