Join now

Large Room available to rent in North London Flat

Huge double bedroom available in Temple Fortune (between Golders Green and the lovely Hampstead Garden Suburbs).

I am a young professional with German, Spanish and Venezuelan background born in Japan looking for a friendly female flatmate.

ROOM

Very large room
Very light (corner room with 2 windows)
Double glazed windows
Double bed
...and very large closet!

FLAT

Large yet cosy flat on the first floor of a beautiful apartment block.

The flat has a wide corridor with a separate kitchen, laundry room, and open plan living and dining area with lots of light!

The flat has 2 bathrooms (neither of them are en-suite).

There is also another smaller single room available which has been previously used as a guest room when friends/family members stay over (which is not all the time but it is very nice to have the option!).

While there is no private parking the block of flats is on a free road (no parking permits needed).

Similarly there is a communal garden/green area that the kitchen looks on to.

It is an excellent location within Temple Fortune although we are bordering Hampstead Garden Suburbs. The property is moments from the local shops and restaurants of Finchley Road and the green open space of Big Wood. (My personal favourite including a delicious Iranian restaurant, Japanese supermarket at fantastic bakeries with the best bagels in town!).

One stop below Golders Green is the lovely Hampstead full of adorable restaurants, cafe's and pubs, and is surrounded by the Heath - which is lovely in the summer time!

TRANSPORT

Transport links include the North Circular for motorists and Golders Green Station (Northern Line) for links into the city.

It is a quick Protected content on any of the 3 buses (82, 460, Protected content Golders Green Station (northern line). You can really get into central (Tottenham Court Road) within 30 minutes door to door.

PREFERENCES
No smokers or pets unfortunately

Please do drop me a line if you are interested and tell me a little bit about yourself :)

My email is Protected content

London Forum