Join now

Large room in Fulham for 3-6 months, £800 p.m. (London)

Short let room available from Saturday 12th April for 4 months (possibly longer).

Price is lower than what we used to ask for as it is a short let, as we are due to move in Protected content .

Photos here: Protected content

Here's a Protected content by my fiance:

I have a house on Burnthwaite Rd in Fulham; conveniently an easy walk from from both Fulham Broadway and Parsons Green stations.
I live with my fiancee and rent out just one room in the house and have done for the last 5 years. The situation has always worked well.
I do however share the house with two cats (brother & Sister, Antoine & Cleopatre) - so no good for allergy sufferers.

Rent is £ Protected content towards utility bills per calendar month payable by the 1st of the month in advance
This is ALL IN and includes: Council tax, Water, Gas, Electric, Wireless broadband, Sky (movies but no sports), Cleaner weekly etc...
+ £ Protected content deposit which will be returned at the end of tenancy.

The full house comprises:
- Double reception room;
*New contemporary furniture - corner sofa & coffee table in situ, cream Barcelona chair and Le Corbusier basculants.
*Great home entertainment system - humongous Pioneer TV, Wii, Apple TV and a baby grand piano!
- Kitchen/dining room: washer/dryer, dish-washer, microwave, American fridge/freezer, oven, hob etc.
- 4 bedrooms (including mine, the rented room Protected content ,
- 2 bathrooms,
- extra under-stairs cloakroom on ground floor
- and a little outside space; out to the back & a deathly roof 'terrace' overlooking the Waitrose carpark which we use for sun bathing!

The room I'm looking to rent out is the largest in the house and although does not have an ensuite bathroom, the main family bathroom (bath, toilet, washbasin, separate shower) would be for your exclusive use except when there's a rare houseguest.
Room comes with a good quality king size double bed and loads of cupboard space!!

If any of that sparks your interest or you'd like to know more details or photographs please get in touch - Protected content

London Forum