Light & Spacious Hampstead flat share (NW3)
I am looking for a non-smoking prof to share a spacious top floor flat, on a tree lined street in one of London’s nicest residential neighbourhoods.
It would suit a person who likes to socialise with the people they live with but also enjoys their own space.
I am a young professional with a variety of interests.
The flat comprises:
• a large lounge (equipped with TV, video and DVD-player),
• a huge kitchen (washing machine, dishwasher, microwave),
• a hall,
• a bathroom (power shower and plenty of hot water!)
• 2 bedrooms.
• Wireless internet access.
Overall, the flat is filled with light, is very spacious Protected content m, Protected content ft) and is decorated to modern taste
The room available is a very large double room with two fitted double wardrobes and a double bed. There is also a desk and chair. Facilities for wireless broadband internet connection for your lap/desk top are available.
Excellent transport connections include:
• Tube (Hampstead, Belsize Park, Finchley Road and Swiss Cottage; Jubilee, Northern and Metropolitan Lines)
• Several bus routes to the West End and other parts of London
The area is very safe so you will never have to be afraid if you return home late at night.
The rent is £180 per week plus bills.
We would be happy to email you more pictures of the flat so feel free to get in touch.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, contact me by phoning Protected content .
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME TEXT MESSAGES TO ARRANGE A VIEWING. YOU MUST TELEPHONE ME. Thanks for your understanding on this.
Here is the link to the advert on moveflat.
I am about 5 mins walk from Waitrose.
Have a great day.