Localisation QA Games Testing in London
We are currently looking for people to join our team as Localisation Games Testers. Please see the list of languages we are currently looking for.
Testronic works with the biggest franchises in the games industry. You will be testing the localised versions of a wild variety of games, from AAA next-gen titles to mobile, indie games and companion apps.
Localisation QA Games Testing is all about proofreading the localised text in-game, menus and cinematics. You will assure translations are of the highest quality, and that they are consistent to the in-game context.
You will be working with a large team of like-minded gamers from all over the world. You'll gain invaluable skills in localisation and games, and you’ll be part of the development of the latest cutting edge games.
• Fluent language skills in one of the languages listed below.
• Fluent English language skills.
• Solid IT skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Passion for games.
• Interest in translation or languages.
We are looking for people who are fluent in one or more of the following languages. Please do NOT apply if your language is not on this list.
• American English
• Simplified Chinese
• Traditional Chinese
• Brazilian Portuguese
• Latin American Spanish
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will have games testing experience, either localisation or functionality.
• Experience in translation or audiovisual localisation.
• Basic MS Excel skills.
• Flexible and comfortable to be working on a project work basis.
• Team orientated.
• Good communicator.
• Happy with playing games on various platforms for up to 8 hours a day.
• Available on short notice and comfortable with unusual work patterns.
We are currently looking for candidates to fill casual contracts.
Please apply through out website: