Join now

Looking for 1 bed in clapham or angel/islington (London)

Hello, I am a 32 year old female professional working for a luxury global brand in London and have been living in London for almost 2 years now.

I am looking for a clean, spacious bedroom in a flat share. I prefer a contemporary, modern, open concept flat, with newer kitchen and bathroom. Ideal locations include Clapham (old clapham or on the common), Battersea, Chelsea or the Highbury and Islington/ Haggerston areas, so areas more trendy and happening, but not too young, and with good transport links...

About me - I work hard during the week, which includes frequent travel, and on weekends I like to relax and go out to the many places London has to offer. This includes restaurants, events, markets, museums, and sights but also the odd dance night out.

At home I am tidy, fairly quiet, respectful of the other's space. I like to have a glass of wine and cook dinner, sit back and relax, flip through magazines, go shopping, if I am not doing something active, but I also like to be able to hang out with my flatmates at home, and have the occasional wine or dinner at home.

Looking for furnished or semi-furnished space but I definitely need a double bed and wardrobe - at least a double one.

Could also agree to a short let for but min of 2 months.

- Prefer own bathroom
- No noisy/party mates
- No dirty/ messy space

London Forum