Join now

Looking for a Job in London

Hello Everyone,

I am currently looking for my dream job, and as you probably all know it is always really difficult to change industry or to move into a type of role you haven't held before, whether you have the ability and skills for it or not.
I am passionate about the Fashion and Luxury industry and would be over the moon if I could find a job within these industries.
I have a strong background in recruitment and Head Hunting, international mobility (complex international deployments, visa and work permits, compliance, international payroll solutions), nurturing and developing client relationships, account management, sales, customer and candidate care...
I am bubbly and hard working, have excellent communication and presentation skills, have strong business acumen and thrive to be the best at whatever I do.
I also have an eye to improve organisational effectiveness, creating and implementing new procedures internally and externally.

I may not be the right person in terms of relevant skills and experience; but may still be the perfect match to excel in your role.

I look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for your consideration!

Best Regards,

Julie

London Forum