Join now

Looking for a job in London for Customer Service !

Views

Dear members,

I am looking for a job in London asap.

I know a lot of recruitments and I have signed up on different web-sites for jobs but unfortunately it doesn't really work.

Please don't offer any recruitments or web-sites but if you know a person or a company who really is looking for a special guy like me :) please don't hesitate to contact me or introduce with the right person....

I am a highly professional, confident and ambitious bilingual individual, with over 20 years’ commercial and customer service experience within a variety of positions including retail, consultant, telecommunications and property management.

Self-motivated, reliable and diplomatic, with a proven ability to multi-task, working calmly and rationally under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude. Good humoured, approachable and friendly, seeking to provide a high quality of customer service at all times, working discreetly and meticulously. I am curious into new tasks and growing new experiences.

I love it to work with customer with high understanding for customer service, I am open-minded and a team player with good communication skills in German and English as well as good social skills and I am well structured.

I am looking forward hearing from you soon.

Kind regards
Mario

London Forum