Join now

Looking for a job in Social Media Marketing / Com (London)

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking for a position in SMM / digital marketing / online brand communication in Central London for October Protected content .

I am marketing and communication manager for a web design and brand development company in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Throughout this experience I have conducted multilingual S.E.O., managed a marketing research team, designed and managed our PR strategy (I have managed our blog, Twitter and other social media and 2 blog writers I have trained). I have also created a Knowledge management system for our team in South America and in California.

I have a master's degree in strategic management and I have very strong vision of what should / could be the social media or corporate communication strategy of a company. I am eager to sharpen my skills in social media / digital communication and to learn from the biggest minds. I would be especially glad to work with Facebook or YouTube project with BtoC brands or in the media field.

If you could help me or refer me to someone looking for hiring, please, feel free to contact me.

Thank you

Laurent
Protected content

London Forum