Join now

Looking for a new challenge in Customer Service (London)

Hi there,

I am looking for a new challenge and I am sure my extensive track record of accomplishment and contribution in the area of Sales, Customer Service, Property- and Facility Management and Accounting renders me a suitable candidate for different vacancies.

Currently I am not based in London permanent but I try to be in London every weekend (Fr.-Mo.) and every six weeks I try to be in London for around ten days. That’s why I am sharing a flat in London Earls Court which makes it easy moving to London asap I got a good job.

I want to move to UK or London permanent and looking for an opportunity in customer service as a customer service manager to progress my career in UK. I am well customer focused, organised, efficient, proactive and comfortable with working to tight deadlines. I am also an excellent verbal and written communicator in english and german (native) as well, have a view for details and strong client relationships skills.

I would relish the opportunity to bring this level of success to a UK or London based company.

If you know someone who is looking for an employee like me don't hesitate and let me know and I am thanksful for any proposals.

I am listed on different recruitment sides and please don't recommend recruitments because my experiences with recruitments are not very well.

I am looking forward hearing from you.