Join now

looking for a new flatshare within zone 2 (London)

Hi!

My name is Elisa, a 36 years old, studied geology in Italy, sculpture in London and curating contemporary art in Stockholm. I moved back to London two years ago and despite Brexit it is still feeling like home!

I was sick and tired of the excessive mobility of my past 15 years chasing education, research and jobs that have seen me move between seven EU countries so staying put now feels actually like a blessing, even despite Brexit.

I love cooking so much that I was employed as a professional chef for a couple of years. Also into pretty much everything from contemporary art to crafts, classical music, theatre, literature, films, and blah.

I am a good listener and a super reliable flatmate, very organised, I can fix blocked sinks, and do very odd diy stuff like tiling and what not.

I pay my bills, I am quick in the bathroom, and enjoy to live in a clean and welcoming homely home, and spend quite some time in the kitchen when I can.

I've lived with so many different people and am up for long conversations but also value my own and other people's private time/space.

I am allergic to cats but totally adore dogs!!

I freelance, rarely working from home tho, and my main client at the moment is based in Victoria, but currently going for interviews and things might change a bit in the coming months.

I am open to different areas, but my preference goes to East and South East (currently based in Bethnal Green, have previously lived in New Cross) altough happy to consider SW and N1 areas like Battersea, Angel, Islington and Stoke Newington, for example.

Move in date> flexible - Budget wise, max Protected content all inclusive, but would aim to spend up to Protected content all inclusive as that's what I currently pay tho I'm forced to moving out due to a very unpleasant bullying situation in my current share.

If you think you'd love to live with me, drop me a line.

PS: A living room is essential, or a large live/in kitchen with a dining table. Preferably to share with max three others in their late 20s to late 40s.
On the wishlist: an outside space (balcony or garden) would be amazing!

London Forum