Join now

Looking for a people working in music industry!!! (London)

Hi there

My name is Rie Eichmann, working as an independent intercultural trainer based in London.

I am looking for a people working in music industry who is happy to get involved as a guest speaker.

I am also looking for other industry who are working for/as
- BBC, other media
- Charity organisation
- Teachers
- Japanese restaurant owners (as non-Japanese)

I am helping a group of Japanese University students from Hokusei Gakuen University ( Protected content ) on building global skills and providing a networking opportunity with local business people here in London when they visit London in Feb & March.

You might share the same passion as me to inspire young people - and here is the opportunity to getting involved.

What I am looking for is:
- Your involvement as a guest speaker/panellist for the event on both /either 27th Feb or 13th March.

The event will be held at The Japan Foundation@ Russell Sq on 27th Feb and @HULT Business School - South Kensington campus on 13th March both starts from 18: Protected content . (Will pay £25 Amazon voucher per event for your time)

You don't need to prepare anything - students will ask you some questions about your industry insight, how it is like working in music (or relevant industry) etc so all you need is to answer some questions with other panellists, or you will sit with a few number of students and they will ask you questions directly as a round table format.

There will be in total of 3 guest speakers with different backgrounds invited with 12 students so it is a small group closed event.

This event will be recorded and published as their study overseas programme.

Please contact me at Protected content including your CV or LinkedIn profile.

Best regards,
Rie Eichmann
Intercultural Trainer
Cultural Training Consultancy

Protected content
Protected content

London Forum

Our Global Partners