Join now

looking for a roomate Starting the 5th of Sept (London)

Hi all,

I am taking over a nice house in the newington green area (buses 476,73 to Euston), near Dalston neihborhood. It's a three bedroom house - the bedroom in question is semi furnished, quite big, big windows so lot's of natural light. The house has character - it's not a palace, but has been repainted recently, has a big kitchen with all appliances, and one full bath also with laundry machine. The neighborhood is very hip (ster) with French and Italian restaurant just around the corner, and swing dancing lessons also near by. I love it here - I have been sharing it with my roommates who are now getting gmarried and moving to Spain.

Asking price is Protected content a month including unlimited internet, heat, water, electricity and council tax. I will ask for you to be insured (not more than 30 pounds, can usually do this at you bank), and for a 1 month deposit returned at the end of the 6 month.

If you are interested please write an email about yourself with your number - only serious offers please. Ideally, I would prefer a working person, who's serious but easy going and is thoughtful of other people. This house has thin walls, and I work really long days so I like to feel like I can come home and be in peace. Group dinners and poeple over are welcome - I just need a little warning and prefer that it happens over the weekend.

Hope to hear from you soon,