We are currently recruiting for an sales executives.
You are likely to focus on building long-term relationships with customers rather than hitting one-off targets. You will work closely with customers, acting as an all-round business consultant to identify how they can make their business more profitable.
Typically, you will start out as an assistant sales executives, the role generally involves valuing properties for the rental market and finding tenants on behalf of the client who owns the property. You will be responsible for developing existing customer relationships and finding new customers.
The pressure will be on to meet your targets, so expect busy days with a full to-do list. At first under supervision of senior staff, your specific duties are likely to include:
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations
• Providing customers with quotations
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing deals
• Gathering market and customer information
• Providing feedback on future buying trends
• Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with your company’s managers
Key skills for salesperson
Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills are essential. Strong sales and negotiation skills are needed as well as a good business sense as meeting targets and earning commission are key parts of the role. Property valuations necessitate local journeys so a full driving licence is normally required. if you are interested in the property market and you enjoy meeting different people, this job could be perfect for you.
email to Protected content