Join now

Looking for a UX designer (London)

I’m on the search for a passionate Mid-weight UX Designer who is keen to grow their skills within the pharmaceutical industry. The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience of working on a number of different projects within the digital market.

You need to be a creative genius with technical elements to your portfolio! Have great attention to detail, focused a lot of your experience on UX and have been involved in user journeys, conversion optimisation, content strategy and mapping. Delivering a concept from beginning to end is vital because you will be collaboratively working with a group of innovative designers to build new ideas and relationships with account directors.

My client is an award winning, independent digital agency who provide creative web design all the way through to advanced multi-channel marketing campaigns. They provide research, testing, insight and ideas to help create new ways of improving digital operation - delivering the latest digital solutions based on customer value. If you want a new challenge and the chance to work with a cool creative bunch of designers, then please send your portfolio to me!

Key Skills:

This list includes but is not limited to:

Strong UX and Design portfolio
Residing in London and available to interview
Design concept creation – all types of digital products from websites to chatbots
Persona scoping and definition
Hi-Fi Prototype creation
Sitemap/IA
Usability review and improvements
Work travel to other offices, including visiting clients

London Forum