Join now

Looking for Architectural assistant position (London)

My name is Laura Castaño Romeo and I just graduated from the University of Basque Country (Spain) with a Master’s degree in Architecture. I had the privilege of working as an intern at the Barcelona Architectural studio Pepe Gascón during last year (September Protected content April Protected content . During six months, I was in Javier Landa Arquitectura studio in Bilbao as an architect (part-time job) but I will really like to improve my perspectives as an enterprising architect in Europe. I would like to apply for a position as architectural assistant / architect here, in United Kingdom.

My experience and the specific skills I have honed thus far include project management with emphasis on creativity, project development from client concept and historical renovation. During my internship at Pepe Gascón I assisted the team with the recent renovations to a Historic Aigua Blava Hotel (Barcelona). I am LEED certified and committed to green construction and the use of sustainable materials which I know is important to the management at architecture.

While doing my graduate work I also became interested and studied extensively in the areas of contract negotiation, budgeting and client consultation. Nowadays, during my work as a project architect I usually do appraisals of buildings and lands for the spanish firm TINSA.

I am a quick learner and I hope that you will consider me for a position as an architectural assistant / architect.

Sincerely,

Laura Castaño Romeo

London Forum