Looking for Display Advertising Manager (London)
My name is Lina Zalpyte, I am working as a New Business Executive at Ice Recruitment Limited so feel free to contact me at Protected content if you are looking for staff (admin/reception/marketing/HR/sales/IT) or a new job!
And now a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the largest publisher in the UK has arisen!
We are looking for a Display Advertising Manager to manage sales across a number of titles. Working as a part of a wider team, this varied and exciting role will include a great deal of countrywide travel and duties are as follows:
- Responsible for selling advertising in journals – 3 titles (to be confirmed)
- Develop relationships with regular and new clients through face-to-face meetings and telephone contact
- Attend exhibitions and trade shows to represent the client and your titles
- To hit and exceed all targets
- Create new revenue ideas
- Create ideas to promote subscriptions
- Work together with editors and production
- Organise monthly flat plan meetings with the relevant team for each title
- Hit Protected content per month
- Hit Protected content calls per day
- Regular e-mailshots to trade for each title
What can we offer you?
You will be part of a friendly and busy sales team. You will receive excellent training and support in this role and there will be plenty of scope to improve and enhance your current sales ability. In addition, as the company continues to grow there are plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Interested? Apply for this role today!
Please send me your CV!